Up and Coming Fall Trends 22'
If you are one to follow fashion trends, then this blog post is for you. Even if you don't like to stick to trends but want to mix around certain pieces then stick around to hear what is to be expect of Fall 2022.
- Lots and lots of leather! Leather jackets, leather pants, leather skirts, leather shoes and leather bags. The biker style is making a come-back with a twist of buckles and overly strappy shapes. Check out our leather "Street Gal Sneakers" to add some street credit to your name.
- The Not-So-Preppy-Girl is back! All spring and summer you have seen the tennis, golf, and country club aesthetics take over. The trend is not over, it is coming back with a fresh twist on the classics like pleated skirts and blazers. Knitted sweaters, faux fur, and touches of leather. Imagine "Clueless" reinvented to fit the edgier and much cooler preppy girl.
- The Deconstructed Look. Tattered knits, disheveled denim, and frayed finishes. The rebellious girl who likes the disheveled look, the "I woke up" like this look. This is for you. If you own a pair of Golden Goose sneakers, then you are part of the reason this trend is still around and thriving! If you hated Kanye West ripped apart looks, you won't be loving this trend, but we personally love the ripped sweaters with different pattern jeans.
- Extra is my middle name. Outerwear for fall and winter is a huge part of this season. The bigger the coat, the bigger the statement. We are all about floor length dusters, ultra-oversized puffers, and supersize faux fur and teddy coats. You need to channel your inner diva and get yourself a coat that screams "look at me." Check out our "Penny Trench Coat", available beginning September 1st.
- Over-The-Knee Boots. My FAVORITE era boots are back, and I want them to stay forever! From bright colors to neutrals, timeless stiletto to block heel. Wear them all season long! Check out our fabulous "Sana Knee-High Boots"
- Great Gatsby Era. Shimmer, sequins, and rhinestones are event-worthy attire this season. ROCK. IT. ALL. SEASON. LONG.
- Rodeo Gal. Cowgirl boots are in and are on fire. If you have not noticed, everyone is wearing them. They will continue to be a staple this season, pair them with a pleated skirt or jeans. But when you go get your Grande Americano with steamed milk to go to the pumpkin patch for your Instagram photo, you better be wearing cowgirl boots.
Whether you will be rocking some of these trends this season or not, now you know why you will see these staple pieces in the stores all season long. We love seeing how everyone puts a twist to trend with their own signature style and we hope you let us be a part of your outfit!
With love, Alexandra Del Valle Lowe
**PHOTO: COURTESY OF COPERNI**
Leave a comment